560HP Complete Systems
Complete, fully calibrated, smog legal supercharger systems are available for the 2006-2010 Jeep SRT8. Featuring the V-3 Si centrifugal supercharger with Vortech's air-to-water double pass charge cooler system. The complete system will boost your stock Jeep to 560 ground pounding horsepower and 510 lb/ft of stump pulling torque.
The system uses Vortech's V-3 Si supercharger. Continued development in Vortech's Lab has resulted in the V-3 Si. The "i" stands for improved and with its new patented oil control system and state of the art centrifugal compressor stage this V-3 literally blows away the competition. Industry leading 78% adiabatic efficiency [SAE J1723 standard] means less heat is being generated, drive power is reduced and more net power is produced. Less heat also means better durability.
Vortech's supercharging systems are available as either a complete, fully calibrated bolt-on, or as a tuner kit for custom installations to accommodate engine modifications or higher boost settings.
Vortech supercharger systems are a great value. Dollar for dollar, Vortech systems deliver more horsepower than virtually any other method of upgrade. Also, driven normally, gas mileage often increases rather than decrease.
- V-3 (self contained lubrication - no oil lines necessary) Si-Trim CCW rotation supercharger with an extended 6-rib belt and secondary cog drive. Centrifugal superchargers easily make more pressure and flow than a roots type blower and are much more efficient. Read our Roots vs Centrifugal comparison to see the numbers.
- Air/water charge air cooler closed loop system increases performance and reliability of supercharger system and includes:
- Welded double-pass charge cooler core, Bosch compressor bypass valve, silicone sleeves and stainless steel clamps.
- Charge cooler water storage tank with hoses, clamps and plumbing
- Compact water circulation pump for closed loop cooling system.
- Large capacity, dual pass water cooler.
- Supercharger drive system includes all necessary belts and pulleys.
- Billet aluminum mounting plate assembly mounts the supercharger and power steering pump.
- High flow inlet duct with re-useable high flow air cleaner.
- Hand-held programmer controls ignition timing and fuel enrichment.
- Fuel system upgrade includes larger fuel injectors and a 2 bar MAP sensor.
- (6.1L system also includes a fuel pump voltage booster assembly)
These systems allow retention of all vehicle accessories.
Tuner Kits and Supercharger Options
Tuner kits are the same as complete systems except without the fuel system upgrades or ECM reprogramming. This allows for custom tuning and fuel modifications that the custom tuner or racer may prefer. Vortech has supercharger options for various types of racing or boost level. For continued use, such as road racing, the V-2 series superchargers share the engine's oiling system. This approach is more suitable for continued boost conditions and allows for the addition of an oil cooler or filter. Call the Vortech Tech Line for complete information on the many upgrades and options available.
Installation time is about 12 hours.