Tuner Kits are available for the 2006-2010 Jeep SRT8 with multiple different supercharger head units, depending on your desired horsepower output level. Featuring the V-3 Si or V-2 Ti centrifugal supercharger with Vortech's air-to-water double pass charge cooler system. The V-3 Si will support up to 775HP, while the V-2 Ti will support up to 950 HP with supporting engine modifications.
The system uses Vortech's V-3 Si supercharger. Continued development in Vortech's Lab has resulted in the V-3 Si. The "i" stands for improved and with its new patented oil control system and state of the art centrifugal compressor stage this V-3 literally blows away the competition. Industry leading 78% adiabatic efficiency [SAE J1723 standard] means less heat is being generated, drive power is reduced and more net power is produced. Less heat also means better durability.
Vortech's supercharging systems are available as either a complete, fully calibrated bolt-on, or as a tuner kit for custom installations to accommodate engine modifications or higher boost settings.
Vortech supercharger systems are a great value. Dollar for dollar, Vortech systems deliver more horsepower than virtually any other method of upgrade. Also, driven normally, gas mileage often increases rather than decrease.
- V-3 (self contained lubrication - no oil lines necessary) Si-Trim CCW rotation supercharger with an extended 6-rib belt and secondary cog drive. Centrifugal superchargers easily make more pressure and flow than a roots type blower and are much more efficient. Read our Roots vs Centrifugal comparison to see the numbers.
- Air/water charge air cooler closed loop system increases performance and reliability of supercharger system and includes:
- Welded double-pass charge cooler core, Bosch compressor bypass valve, silicone sleeves and stainless steel clamps.
- Charge cooler water storage tank with hoses, clamps and plumbing
- Compact water circulation pump for closed loop cooling system.
- Large capacity, dual pass water cooler.
- Supercharger drive system includes all necessary belts and pulleys.
- Billet aluminum mounting plate assembly mounts the supercharger and power steering pump.
- High flow inlet duct with re-useable high flow air cleaner.
These systems allow retention of all vehicle accessories.
Tuner Kits and Supercharger Options
Tuner kits are the same as complete systems except without the fuel system upgrades or ECM reprogramming. This allows for custom tuning and fuel modifications that the custom tuner or racer may prefer. Vortech has supercharger options for various types of racing or boost level. For continued use, such as road racing, the V-2 series superchargers share the engine's oiling system. This approach is more suitable for continued boost conditions and allows for the addition of an oil cooler or filter. Call the Vortech Tech Line for complete information on the many upgrades and options available.
Installation time is about 12 hours.
Tuner Kits are NOT CARB legal, and are legal in California only for racing vehicles which may never be used upon a highway (off-road use only). Installation of this part on a vehicle driven on public roads and highways is likely to violate U.S Law regarding motor vehicle emissions.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov
CARB Compliance: This product is not available or legal for sale in California. Only CARB EO Certified complete systems may be purchase in the state of California. Any modification or purchase of items that modify CARB EO Certified complete systems is prohibited by California law. Please contact us directly for additional information.