The products depicted on this page are for informational purposes only, and are not for sale directly through Vortech or Paxton Superchargers. This page is dedicated to the 2000-2009 Honda S2000 Stage 1 Supercharger Systems manufactured by our 3rd Party Manufacturer - ScienceofSpeed. To purchase the products depicted on this page, please contact our 3rd Party Manufacturer - ScienceofSpeed.
The ScienceofSpeed Stage 1 Supercharger System is a "bolt-on 100 horsepower solution" for the Honda S2000. It is intended for the customer who wants a 100 horsepower gain without the need to dyno tune the vehicle after installation.
The system includes the reliable Paxton NOVI 1220 supercharger which produces a 100 wheel horsepower gain at 6 PSI, a complete machined billet aluminum bracket & belt tension system that is mounted with aerospace vibration isolation mounts, an air-to-water charge cooler system, intake system, and complete bolt-on fixed fuel management system.
- 2000-03 2.0L, all markets
- 2004-05 2.2L, North American market
- 2006-09 2.2L, North American market
- 2004-05 2.0L, international markets
- not available: 2006-09 2.0L, international markets - ECU reflashing is not available for these vehicles. Please see this system, which is compatible.
These products are not California CARB exempt. Check for emissions compliance for your location before purchasing.
- Serious power at a reasonable price: The stage 1 supercharger system produces up to 100 wheel horsepower increases straight out of the box. Despite the serious power gain and high quality components included, the system is one of the most reasonably priced systems on the market.
- Factory quality: No compromises were made in the selection of components for these systems. The quality is in the details, including the use of aerospace vibration isolation mounts, 6061 aluminum machined brackets (not cast like other systems), factory Honda metric flange fasteners, stainless steel smooth hose clamps, among other examples.
- Plug and play fuel management system (2000-05): The ScienceofSpeed Supercharger System for 2000-05 S2000 includes a robust "plug and play" fuel management system capable of 100 horsepower gain. The system includes the ScienceofSpeed FVM (fuel/VTEC/MAP) Controller which allows electronic control of the fuel injectors to supply the required amount of fuel for the increased power, lowering of the VTEC engagement system for a smooth powerband, and MAP control. Also included in the system is a fuel pressure regulator and fuel pump.
- Reflashed ECU (2006-09, North American market): the factory ECU is reflashed with a calibration for the supercharger. No tuning required.
- Rigorous testing: The system was prototyped, designed, and tested in Phoenix Arizona. All S2000 design years have been included for street, and dyno durability testing. In addition, the system has been utulized on ScienceofSpeed's road race S2000.
- Simple bolt on installation: This system is by far the least complex to install. The ScienceofSpeed system includes custom made brackets, preformed hoses, and other components that make installation simple and straight forward. The system includes a very thorough step-by-step instruction manual.
- Don't cut or drill your S2000! The requirements of other systems to cut, drill, or bend factory metal components was not acceptable to ScienceofSpeed. Unlike all other systems - the ScienceofSpeed supercharger system does not require cutting, drilling, or bending of any factory metal components. Decide to sell your car in the future - the system is 100% reversible.
- No core charges or exchanges required: All new parts means no core charges or exchanges like other systems available.
- Most expandable: The ScienceofSpeed Supercharger System is the most expandable on the market. Looking for more than 100 wheel horsepower gains? The system can be upgraded at any time to the Stage 2 system to support 140-200 horsepower gains.
- Aftercooler: The ScienceofSpeed Supercharger System utilizes one of the best aftercoolers in the market, and at its core is a 8" x 4.5" x 4" heat exchanger core. Finding this to be the best balance between size and performance, it far surpasses expectations in both fields (Measurement given is cooler center section alone, and does not include the end tanks).