This page is dedicated to the 2015-2017 Chrysler 3.6L V6 300 Supercharger Systems manufactured by our Third Party Manufacturer - RIPP Superchargers.
RIPP Superchargers are proud to debut their 2015-2017 Chrysler 300 3.6L V6 Supercharger System. After all said and done, a projected 400 - 450 WHEEL horsepower right to the ground that can be driven daily.
Key features of this system are: a Vortech V-3 Self-Contained Centrifugal Supercharger, an air-to-air front mounted intercooler, larger plug-&-play primary injectors and a proprietary plug-&-play map sensor. Proper ECU calibrations are provided by RIPP via HP Tuners. The RIPP system bolts on in eight - ten hours by a licensed mechanic and is considered the most complete and easy to install system on the market.
Preliminary tests show that an Automatic 3.6 Pentastar Chrys;er 300 produces only 255** rear wheel HP (WHP) in stock form. With a RIPP Supercharger installed, one can expect 425WHP+ and 360ft/lbs** of Torque on a factory 3.6 Pentastar. That WHP is higher than a 5.7 V8 Engine swap costing thousands more, and is more in line with a 6.4 HEMI. Additionally, RIPP clients have reported an MPG increase from 1-4mpg combined City/hwy***.
RIPP has spent an enormous amount of time tuning for better drive quality. They have been testing in all conditions including high altitude, hot dry deserts and cold wet climates. No other manufacturer has spent more time developing engine calibrations than RIPP and it is a brand you can rely on World Wide.
- Vortech V-3 Si Trim Supercharger (Self Contained)
- Vortech Maxflow Race Blow Off Valve
- Replacement Fuel Injectors (New)
- Front Mounted Intercooler & mounting brackets
- Aluminum mandrel bent charge piping
- Engine Management; HP Tuners, link cable and tune
- Powder Coated Mounting Brackets
- Supercharger Drive Belt
- RIPP Air Filter
- 4 Ply Black Boost Couplers
- Vacuum lines, Vacuum T's and all adapters required
- Fully Illustrated Color Instructions
- 1 Year Warranty
- Tech line with Customer Service
2015 - 2016 Chrysler 300 model years are 50 state legal!
2017+ Chrysler 300 model years are NOT currently 50 State Legal