1001850SLAdd to wishlist
Complete systems and tuner kits are available. The High Output complete systems boost stock 2005-2008 vehicles to 470HP.
Complete Systems - Included Components and Features
- Flywheel horsepower/torque:
- Stock (factory rating): 300/320
- Supercharged: 470/420
- NOVI 1200 compressor with 3.80" drive pulley (Std. Output), NOVI 2200 compressor with 3.40" drive pulley (High Output)
- Manifold boost pressure: 8 psi (Std. Output), 10 psi (High Output) @ redline on stock engine
- High contact ratio, precision helical gear-driven supercharger provides quiet operation and unmatched reliability
- Technologically advanced, high-efficiency computer-designed impeller and housing design developed in Paxton's supercharger test cell for optimum performance
- Supplied Diablosport In-Tune programmer re-flashes the ECM with a safe, custom Paxton calibration for 91-octane fuel. Other benefits include:
- Live data monitoring and diagnostics
- Logging capability
- Reading and resetting DTC's
- Fuel system upgrade includes:
- High flow replacement fuel injectors
- 255 lph "in-tank" fuel pump with harness. Used in conjunction with the OEM in-tank pump to provide a dual-pump configuration.
- Air inlet assembly includes:
- High-flow quality roto-molded ducts
- Silicone sleeves with stainless steel clamps
- 98 mm MAF meter housing and filter with heat shield
- Diablosport MAF interface adapter for extended meter range
- Includes replacement engine coolant pipes and hose assemblies
- Billet aluminum supercharger mounting bracket assembly includes idlers, drive belt and all mounting hardware
- Integrated high capacity air/air charge cooler configuration allows for additional horsepower gains and features maintenance-free design (High output systems)
- Oil feed and oil drain assemblies (non-SL models) deliver the best possible lubrication and cooling for the supercharger, even under sustained boost conditions
- Inlet and discharge duct connections utilize heat resistant silicon sleeves and premium quality stainless steel clamps
Centrifugal superchargers easily make more pressure and flow than a roots type blower and are much more efficient. Read our Roots vs Centrifugal comparison to see the numbers.
Installation time is rated at approximately 8-10 hours (Std. Output) or 12-14 hours (High Output).
Hardware kit: 4FU100-001 includes spare/replacement bolts and other hardware for supercharger mounting.
Tuner Kits and Supercharger Options
Tuner kits are the same as complete systems except without the fuel system upgrades or ECM reprogramming. This allows for custom tuning and fuel modifications that the custom tuner or racer may prefer. Paxton has supercharger options for various types of racing or boost level. For continued use, such as road racing, the engine oil-fed (non-SL) series superchargers share the engine's oiling system. This approach is more suitable for continued boost conditions and allows for the addition of an oil cooler or filter. Call the Paxton Tech Line for complete information on the many upgrades and options available.
Complete systems are smog legal for some 4.6L Mustangs per California Air Resources Board (CARB).
Not Smog Legal for Some 2005 Models
These systems are not smog legal in California for 2005 model year vehicles built on or before April 30, 2005. For these particular vehicles, these systems are legal in California only for racing vehicles which may never be used upon a highway (off-road use only).
2007 Systems No Longer Smog Legal
2007 systems produced after June 12, 2008 are not exempt. These systems are legal in California only for racing vehicles which may never be used upon a highway (off-road use only).
2008-2010 Systems Not Smog Legal in California
2008-2010 systems have not yet been granted an exemption by the California Air Resources Board. For these particular model years, these systems are currently legal in California only for racing vehicles which may never be used upon a highway (off-road use only).
1-Year Supercharger Limited Warranty
Included with all superchargers except race/heavy-duty models. More information (PDF).
3-Year Supercharger Limited Warranty
Available with SL superchargers (if purchased as part of a complete street-legal system) for an additional $50.00. Note: Tuner kits are only eligible for a 1-Year Warranty. More information (PDF).
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.