1201810Add to wishlist
With an increase of up to 171 horsepower, Paxton's Dodge Viper GTS Coupe supercharging system is the ultimate for the street in a bolt-on package. From the legendary NOVI 2000 gear-driven centrifugal supercharger to the integrated air-to-water, dual pass charge cooler you'll have power on demand at any time. It's easy to see why Paxton has been a supercharging tradition spanning more than five decades.
- NOVI 2000 gear-driven supercharger provides quiet operation with unmatched dependability
- Complete fuel system upgrade includes dual high-flow fuel pumps, fuel control unit, fuel lines and wiring harness for safe, reliable operation
- Stand-alone timing control computer for seamless acceleration
- High-flow bypass valves provides surge-free compressor operation
- Oil feed and oil drain assemblies deliver the best possible lubrication and cooling for the supercharger, even under sustained boost conditions
- Inlet and discharge duct connections utilize heat-resistant silicon sleeves and premium quality stainless steel clamps
- High-strength billet aluminum supercharger mounting plate assembly
- Supercharger drive system includes the necessary belts, pulleys, and belt tensioner
- Integrated air-to-water, dual pass charge cooler configuration allows for additional horsepower gains and features a closed loop, maintenance-free design
- High-flow, reusable air filter
- Compatible with factory OBD II engine management systems
Complete systems are 50-state smog legal under CARB Executive Order #D-195-19.
Attention Export Customers: US Spec Vehicles Only
Complete Paxton supercharger systems are intended for use on vehicles made and operated in the USA. Fitment of these systems to vehicles not made and operated in the USA may require modification and/or custom tuning.