The 5.0 liter Mustang is arguably the most popular performance car in history, and even though the last Fox chassis rolled off the assembly line years ago, its still the car of choice for those enthusiasts seeking maximum bang for the buck. For the serious street enthusiast or racer, Paxton Automotive offers the NOVI 2000 supercharging system.
- Gear driven NOVI 2000 centrifugal supercharger provides unmatched reliability
- Fuel management upgrade includes fuel control unit, hi-flow fuel pump, fuel lines and wiring harness for safe, reliable operation
- Oil feed and oil drain assemblies deliver the best possible lubrication and cooling for the supercharger, even under sustained boost conditions
- Billet aluminum supercharger mounting bracket assembly includes idler, drive belt and all hardware
- High-flow, reusable air filter
- Inlet and discharge duct connections utilize heat-resistant silicon sleeves and premium quality stainless steel clamps
- High-flow bypass valve provides surge-free compressor operation
- Compatible with factory OBD II engine management systems
- Paxton 3-year supercharger limited warranty
- Complete systems are emissions legal in all 50 states under CARB EO #D-195-19. Tuner kits are not smog legal.
Attention Export Customers: US Spec Vehicles Only
Complete Paxton supercharger systems are intended for use on vehicles made and operated in the USA. Fitment of these systems to vehicles not made and operated in the USA may require custom tuning.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov
CARB Compliance: CARB EO Complete systems are smog legal per California Air Resources Board (CARB). Any modification or purchase of items that modifies CARB EO Certified complete systems is prohibited by California law.