This is the same kit that was featured on JHM's own in-house, record setting 2005 B6-S4 4.2L that ran an 11.96 quarter mile at 116 mph.
FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS
The JHM Stage 1 Supercharger Kit for the B6-B7 S4 will make 80 to 100 wheel horsepower over your car's current configuration. Your current modifications, the dynamometer (dyno) used, ambient temperature, elevation, and octane of gas will all effect the exact amount of power gains.
Ultimately, the JHM Stage 1 Supercharger Kit allows you to make the maximum amount of power that is safe on on a stock engine, without significantly shortening the life of your motor. The JHM Stage 2 and 3 Supercharger Kit will make SIGNIFICANTLY more power, but will require a BUILT motor to handle the increased power. Please contact JHM directly for more information regarding a Built Motor for your B6-B7 S4.
The JHM Stage 1 Supercharger System features a Vortech v-3 Si centrifugal supercharger head unit that is good for up to 775 Horsepower! This head unit is a self-lubricated unit featuring quiet, helical cut gears. The only noise you hear from the blower is at idle and low speeds. At wide open throttle, you hear nothing but the raw power coming from your JHM Supercharged S4.
The JHM Stage 1 Supercharger Kit also includes JHM Supercharger mounting brackets that were designed and made at JHM's California facility. These brackets are made from reinforced steel, laser cut, and are powder coated black for a clean installation.
In order to insure the longevity and the durability of the belt and pulleys on the S4, the system was designed to include the JHM 6 Rib Accessory Belt Conversion Kit. This conversion kit features 3 JHM Supercharger Kit specific pulleys, including an alternator pulley, a precision counter-balanced crank pulley, and a supercharger pulley that produces 6 to 6.5 pounds of boost depending on your exhaust system and other modifications. Furthermore, a JHM Belt Tensioner and Idler Pulleys are also included.
Due to the compact engine bay of the V8 S4s, the Vortech Supercharger head unit had to be located off of the passenger side of the motor, below the headlight. To do this, a number of different proprietary parts had to be created, including the silicone inlet and outlet hoses. The inlet hose is made from reinforced silicone to prevent collapse under vacuum, and takes in air through a JHM supercharger kit specific, high flow K&N conical air filter.
A JHM Oil Cooler and Auxiliary Radiator Delete Kit are also included with the system to free up room in the engine bay. This kit includes a custom, CNC machined adapter plate that installs behind the alternator, and replaces the OEM water cooled adapter. The oil cooler kit is thermostatically controlled, with a high-quality Mocal 180° F thermostat and includes stainless braided hoses with AN fittings, an upgraded oil cooler & mounting kit, and an upgraded power steering cooler.
- Set of JHM Laser Cut Supercharger Mounting Brackets
- JHM 6 Rib Pulley Upgrade and Accessory Belt Conversion Kit
- Belt Tensioner
- JHM Single Piece Inlet Hose, Made from Reinforced Silicone
- JHM Single Piece Silicone Outlet Hose
- JHM Supercharger Kit Specific Diverter Valve
- JHM Crankcase Ventilation System
- K&N Conical Air Filter
- JHM Oil Cooler and Auxiliary Radiator Delete Kit
- JHM Specified Injectors with 100% Drop-In Fitment
- JHM Stage 1 Supercharger ECU Tune
- Bosch Spark Plugs (JHM Supercharger Kit Specific)
- JHM A/C Receiver-Drier Relocation Kit that Relocates the Stock Receiver/Drier and includes New Hoses and JHM Modified A/C Lines for easy, bolt-on fitment
- All bolts, hardware, clamps, and miscellaneous items required for a complete kit
- 2003-2005 B6-S4 with Manual or Automatic Transmissions: Sedan, Cabriolet, Avant.
- 2005-2009 B7-S4 with Manual or Automatic Transmissions: Sedan, Cabriolet, Avant.
Note about Fitment:
B6-B7 S4s with an Automatic/Tiptronic Transmission will require an upgraded Transmission Cooler.
For more information on this system, and others from this Third Party Manufacturer, click the following link: JH Motorsports.