This page is dedicated to the 2004-2010 BMW E63/E64 630i Supercharger Systems manufactured by our Third Party Manufacturer - ESS Tuning.
ESS is proud to offer the newly developed Gen.2 Vortech V-3 Si based VT1 supercharger system for the BMW N52 engine family. This supercharger system is designed to offer the customer a very quick and easy, 100% bolt-on installation. This supercharger system will bump the power output by 80-100 horsepower! Some of the more noteworthy features of the supercharger are:
- Vortech V-3 supercharger: This supercharger system incorporates the Vortech V-3 self-lubricating supercharger unit running 6-6.5psi boost. With a completely sealed supercharger system there is no concern of having to run additional oil lines to and from the engine. Also, the V-3 supercharger is a much quieter unit than previous models.
- Larger Bosch fuel injectors with identical spray pattern and angle as OEM to ensure 100% perfect driveability with valvetronic reduced valve lift.
- Custom molded silicone discharge system.
- Custom molded plastic intake assembly with direct connection for PCV, ICV and MAF sensor.
- Billet CNC main supercharger bracket made from high grade aluminum and anodized to a perfect black finish that will look excellent for decades to come.
- CNC precision pulleys and belt drive system.
Power development is 100% smooth and the car behaves just like stock until you demand power, then the car completely transforms, providing phenomenal acceleration.
The system maintains all OBD-II functions and it is backed by a comprehensive 2 year, unlimited mileage warranty program. The system installs in 4-6 hours using normal hand tools and no irreversible modifications to the car is necessary.
This system comes with an ESS E-Flash OBD2 cable. This allows the end user to upload the supercharger ECU software directly to the car from any PC running Windows XP or newer. The system also includes full diagnostic and code clearing capability. Any future ESS software updates can be received by email and loaded directly to the car. The stock ECU software will be saved and can easily be restored in the future.
*Currently not available for N51 engines.