The products depicted on this page are for informational purposes only, and are not for sale directly through Vortech or Paxton Superchargers. This page is dedicated to the 2000-2006 BMW E46 330i/330Ci/330xi Supercharger Systems manufactured by our 3rd Party Manufacturer - ESS Tuning. To purchase the products depicted on this page, please contact our 3rd Party Manufacturer - ESS Tuning.
ESS Tuning is proud to offer the newly developed Vortech V-3 Si based VT1 supercharger system for the BMW M52TÜ and M54 engine family. This supercharger system is designed to offer the customer a very quick and easy, 100% bolt-on installation. The supercharger system will bump the power output by 40-50% depending on engine size, with lots of future room to grow! Some of the more noteworthy features of the supercharger are:
- Vortech V-3 supercharger: This supercharger system incorporates the Vortech V-3 self-lubricating supercharger system. With a completely sealed supercharger system there is no concern of having to run additional oil lines to and from the engine. Also, the V-3 supercharger is a much quieter system than previous models.
- Custom molded silicone discharge system with integrated Bosch bypass valve system.
- Custom molded plastic intake assembly with direct connection for PCV, ICV and bypass system.
- Larger Bosch fuel injectors with model specific ECU calibration of the highest standard ensures optimum operation and engine safety in all conditions.
- Billet CNC main Supercharger bracket made from high grade aluminum and anodized to a perfect black finish that will look excellent for decades to come.
- CNC precision pulleys and belt drive system.
Power development is 100% smooth and the car behaves just like stock until you demand power, then the car completely transforms, providing phenomenal acceleration.
The system maintains all OBD-II functions and it is backed by a comprehensive 2 year, unlimited mileage warranty program. The system installs in 4-6 hours using normal hand tools and no irreversible modifications to the car are necessary.
The ESS E-Flash OBD2 cable in optional. This allows the end user to upload the supercharger ECU software directly to the car from any PC running Windows XP or newer. The system also includes full diagnostic and code clearing capability. Any future ESS software updates can be received by email and loaded directly to the car. The stock ECU software will be saved and can easily be restored in the future.