The products depicted on this page are for informational purposes only, and are not for sale directly through Vortech or Paxton Superchargers. This page is dedicated to the 2014-2017 Chevrolet C7 Corvette Supercharger Systems manufactured by our 3rd Party Manufacturer - East Coast Supercharging. To purchase the products depicted on this page, please contact our 3rd Party Manufacturer - East Coast Supercharging.Over 20 years of supercharging experience and research along with countless hours of engineering and R&D went into this design and has resulted in the best and most efficient supercharging system ever offered from East Coast Supercharging. The ECS Supercharging system for the 2014+ Corvettes features the same race-inspired components as thier other proven supercharger systems that hold just about every supercharged Corvette record in the world, but also a focus on the D.I.Y. installer. This kit was made to be installed from beginning to end in a day in your driveway and with no need for special tools or removal of the front fascia, risking damage or alignment issues upon re-installation. In addition, there is no need to remove the factory balancer and risk factory belt alignment issues. Yet, even with all this the system is not limited to 600whp”the same basic kit is upgradeable to handle up to 800whp with supporting modifications and can be upgraded to the ECS 2200R head unit that will support well over 1,000 RWHP!!!
System Contents & Features:
- Paxton NOVI 1500 self-lubricated supercharger rated up to 900HP
- Dedicated 8-Rib belt drive system
- No added stress on the factory accessory belt drive or tensioner
- No need to remove front fascia or factory balancer
- TiAL 50mm Q Blow-off valve
- High Quality CNC Mounting Brackets and Spacers
- Retains the factory airbox with ECS Exclusive Air Filter
- Retains factory aero options
- Gain an amazing 188whp over stock
- Over 500 ft-lbs of torque @ 3,200 RPM
- Highest torque curve out of any centrifugal SC on the market!!!