Available with V-3 Internally Lubricated Supercharger - no oil lines necessary
High Output Supercharger Systems
The increased boost level, high output supercharger system, features a fully integrated air to water charge cooler that increases air density for more power. This system will increase horsepower from from 305 to 484 and torque from 285 lb./ft. to 423 lb./ft. Charge cooled systems require a battery relocation kit: 8N150-010 (sold separately).
- Ultra-efficient Vortech V-3 gear driven supercharger with SQ technology provides coolest air with quiet operation and unmatched reliability
- Technologically advanced, high-efficiency impeller and housing design developed in Vortech's supercharger test cell
- Fuel management upgrade includes high-flow fuel pump, a fuel management unit (FMU) and an ECM chip
- Integrated air/water, dual-pass charge cooler configuration allows for additional horsepower gains and features maintenance-free design(High output systems)
- Self-lubricating V-3 supercharger does not require any oil lines to the engine
- Inlet and discharge duct connections utilize heat resistant silicon sleeves and premium quality stainless steel clamps
- OEM-type aluminum mounting bracket for "factory-installed" appearance and rigidity
- High-flow bypass valve provides surge-free compressor operation
Installation time is rated at 10 hours.
Tuner Kits are NOT CARB legal, and are legal in California only for racing vehicles which may never be used upon a highway (off-road use only). Installation of this part on a vehicle driven on public roads and highways is likely to violate U.S Law regarding motor vehicle emissions.
Hardware kit: 4FK100-004 includes spare/replacement bolts and other hardware for supercharger mounting.
Tuner Kits and Supercharger Options
Tuner kits are the same as complete systems except without any fuel system upgrades or ECM reprogramming. This allows for custom tuning and fuel mods that the tuner or racer may prefer.
Vortech has supercharger options for various types of racing and boost levels. For continued use, such as road racing, the V-2 series superchargers use an engine oil integrated system that can be cooled or filtered, depending on application. Call the Vortech Tech Line for complete information on the many upgrades available.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov
CARB Compliance: This product is not available or legal for sale in California. Only CARB EO Certified complete systems may be purchase in the state of California. Any modification or purchase of items that modify CARB EO Certified complete systems is prohibited by California law. Please contact us directly for additional information.