This page is dedicated to the 2003-2011 Ford Crown Victoria and Mercury Grand Marquis Supercharger Systems manufactured by our 3rd Party Manufacturer - ADTR Performance.
Finally a supercharger system that’s a true bolt on for 03+ Crown Vics and Grand Marquis!
- Vortech V-3 self-lubricated supercharger
- Mandrel bent aluminum intercooler piping with silicone couplers and T-bolt style clamps standard
- Bell intercooler core with bracketry
- TurboSmart blow off valve (set up for blow through operation)
- Intercooler system will handle 500+ hp efficiently (larger intercooler cores for higher hp goals are available)
- Aeromotive 340 LPH fuel pump / SCT slot style MAF / 39# injectors
- Coolant reservoir and power steering reservoir relocation kits
- Fan shroud with mounts / air intake filter housing with cone filter
- Requires dyno tuning, no tune is included with purchase
- Supercharger available in satin, black or polished finish (black or polished finishes are an additional charge)
- Ceramic coating on intercooler piping or heat extraction coating on the intercooler core is extra. Contact ADTR directly for more information!
ADTR’s 2004 CVPI put down 361 rear wheel horsepower and 365 rear wheel torque on 8 pounds of boost through a stock bottom end and stock transmission. The car was tuned on 91 octane and has Stainless Works full header/catback exhaust system.
For more information on this system, and others from this Third Party Manufacturer, click the following link: ADTR Performance.