This page is dedicated to the 2003-2004 Mercury Marauder Supercharger Systems manufactured by our 3rd Party Manufacturer - ADTR Performance.
Finally! A supercharger system that’s a true bolt on for your 2003-2004 Mercury Marauder!
- Vortech Superchargers head unit and bracketry
- Mandrel bent aluminum intercooler piping with 4-ply silicone couplers and T-bolt style clamps standard
- High flow front mount air-to-air intercooler core with bracketry
- NGK spark plugs, PCV modification kit, ADTR belt tensioner tool
- Aeromotive 340 LPH fuel pump, Ford Racing injectors, larger diameter mass air flow sensor and bypass/blow-off valve.
- Coolant reservoir, coolant crossover tube modifications and power steering reservoir relocation kits
- Cooling fan shroud with mounts / air intake heat shield, high flow K&N cone filter and everything needed for installation
- Normal production time is 4-6 weeks
- Coating or polishing on intercooler, intercooler piping and supercharger head unit is available at an additional cost. Note: Ceramic or heat extraction coating takes an additional 3 weeks for production.
- Different performance levels available for purchase as listed below
- All systems include a voucher for remote tuning or dyno tuning in person by Mo’s Speed Shop (Requires SCT XCal available from Mo’s Speed Shop)
Stage 1 System:
- Vortech self-lubricated V-3 Si Supercharger with 3.6″ pulley
- Draw through 90mm mass air flow sensor and Vortech recirculating bypass valve
- Ford Racing 39# injectors, Aeromotive 340 LPH fuel pump and everything needed for the closest to a smog friendly setup
Stage 2 System
- Vortech self-lubricated V-3 Si Supercharger with 3.125″ pulley and more boost
- Blow through SCT slot style MAF and wiring harness
- Vortech Race blow-off valve venting to atmosphere
- Ford Racing 39# injectors, Aeromotive 340 LPH fuel pump and a Vortech Boost-A-Pump
- Note: This system is not smog legal
Stage 3 System
- Larger Vortech V-7 JT Supercharger and pulley of your choice
- Larger custom made front mount air to air intercooler and larger 3.5″ diameter piping
- Larger 4″ diameter inlet piping
- Blow through operation with SCT slot style MAF
- Vortech Maxflow Race Blow-Off Valve venting to atmosphere
- 60# + injectors, Aeromotive 340 LPH fuel pump and a Vortech Boost-A-Pump
- System can be customized to substitute larger injectors or specific parts. Contact ADTR directly for more info.
- This system is not smog legal and suggested for built motors only!
ADTR’s 2003 Marauder in Stage 1 configuration put down 385 rear wheel horsepower and 381 rear wheel torque on 5 pounds of boost through a stock bottom end and a stock transmission. This was on an extremely conservative tune on CA 91 octane fuel, and there is definitely more power in it! The Marauder has Stainless Works full long tube headers with high flow cats and their complete cat-back exhaust system.