- 8-rib design allows for maximum belt traction and stability
- Maintains the factory automatic drive belt tensioner
- Compatible with all 2011-2012 Vortech and Paxton Mustang GT systems with 4-Bolt factory Water Pump Pulley.
- 2A038-347 supercharger pulley (3.47" diameter) and appropriate belt (2A048-100)
- All necessary hardware and precision machined spacers
- Replacement alternator pulley, water pump pulley, idlers, crank damper screw and available with or without crank damper pulley
Optional supercharger pulleys:
- 2A038-360 / -333 / -315* / -313* / -300 / -295 / -285 / -280 / -275 / -270*
- *Pulley diameters require Gates K081005 belt. Other pulley diameters listed are compatible with supplied Vortech 2A048-100 (Gates K081000).
- Custom ECM programming and fuel / ignition system upgrades will be required. This applies any time the supercharger drive pulley ratio is changed to any size other than what was originally supplied in the complete supercharger kit.
- Supercharger pulley removal may reduce or void the supercharger unit warranty.
- Pulley diameter changes: Careful size selection is mandatory for proper engine and supercharger longevity. Contact Vortech Tech Support for assistance with impeller speed calculations if necessary.
- This upgrade is not emissions legal for street use
- A Vortech BV-57 or Mondo compressor bypass valve is required for applications producing more than 13 psig.
- Special tools required:
- 17mm hex impact driver (OEM alternator pulley removal)
- Crankshaft damper puller / installer tool