432HP Complete Systems
Complete, fully calibrated, smog legal supercharger systems are available for the 2006-2007 Chrysler 5.7L HEMI vehicles. Featuring the V-3 Si centrifugal supercharger with Vortech's air-to-water double pass charge cooler system. The complete system will boost your stock Dodge Magnum, Charger or Challenger or Chrysler 300C to 432 horsepower and 471 lb/ft of torque at only 6psi.
The system uses Vortech's V-3 Si supercharger. Continued development in Vortech's Lab has resulted in the V-3 Si. The "i" stands for improved and with its new patented oil control system and state of the art centrifugal compressor stage this V-3 literally blows away the competition. Industry leading 78% adiabatic efficiency [SAE J1723 standard] means less heat is being generated, drive power is reduced and more net power is produced. Less heat also means better durability.
Vortech supercharger systems are a great value. Dollar for dollar, Vortech systems deliver more horsepower than virtually any other method of upgrade. Also, driven normally, gas mileage often increases rather than decrease.
- New Vortech V-3 Si gear driven centrifugal supercharger features an internal lubrication reservoir that does not require a connection between the engine oil pan and the compressor gear case... no oil line.
- The V-3 includes remote fluid drain hose (attached to supercharger) that allows for simple fluid changes without removing the supercharger from the vehicle
- Technologically advanced, high-efficiency impeller and housing design developed in our SAE J1723 compliant supercharger test cell. Centrifugal superchargers easily make more pressure and flow than a roots type blower and are much more efficient. Read our Roots vs Centrifugal comparison to see the numbers.
- Fuel management upgrade includes high-flow fuel injectors, 2 bar Map sensor and DiabloSport™ In-Tune hand-held programmer which controls ignition timing and fuel enrichment
- Integrated dual-pass air/water charge cooler configuration features a closed loop water cooling system with a stand-alone pump, tank and front mounted heat exchanger
- High-flow bypass valve provides for surge-free compressor operation
- Inlet and discharge duct connections utilize heat resistant silicon sleeves and premium quality stainless steel clamps
- Billet aluminum mounting bracketry for "factory installed" appearance and rigidity
- Complete bolt-on system including all necessary belts, pulleys and reusable high-flow air filter
Installation time is rated at 12-14 hours.
Tuner Kits and Supercharger Options
Tuner kits are the same as complete systems except without the fuel system upgrades or ECM reprogramming. This allows for custom tuning and fuel modifications that the custom tuner or racer may prefer. Vortech has supercharger options for various types of racing or boost level. For continued use, such as road racing, the V-2 series superchargers share the engine's oiling system. This approach is more suitable for continued boost conditions and allows for the addition of an oil cooler or filter. Call the Vortech Tech Line for complete information on the many upgrades and options available.
Complete systems are 50-State smog legal for all vehicles except those equipped with LEV2 ULEV engines.
Smog Certification in Process for LEV2 ULEV Engines
Vortech is working towards an exemption for vehicles equipped with LEV2 ULEV Engines. Currently, systems for these vehicles are not smog legal in California, except for racing/off-road vehicles which may never be used upon a public highway.