Safely increase your GT's horsepower from 260 to 364 and torque from 302 lb./ft. to 371 lb./ft.
Available with your choice of the V-2 engine oil fed, or V-3 internally lubricated centrifugal supercharger.
High Output Supercharger Systems
The increased boost level, high output supercharger system, features a fully integrated air to water aftercooler approach to charge cooling. This system will increase horsepower from 260 to 402 and will increase torque from 302 lb./ft. to 400 lb./ft. Charge-cooled systems require a battery relocation kit, 8N150-010 (sold separately).
- Vortech gear driven supercharger with SQ technology provides nearly silent operation and unmatched reliability
- Technologically advanced, high-efficiency impeller and housing design developed in Vortech's supercharger test cell
- Fuel management upgrade includes high-flow fuel pump, high-capacity fuel injectors, and ECM Chip
- Integrated air/water, dual-pass charge cooler configuration allows for additional horsepower gains and features maintenance-free design (High output systems)
- Oil feed and oil drain assemblies deliver the best possible lubrication and cooling for the supercharger, even under sustained boost conditions
- Inlet and discharge duct connections utilize heat resistant silicon sleeves and premium quality stainless steel clamps
- OEM-type aluminum mounting bracket for "factory-installed" appearance and rigidity
- High-flow bypass valve provides surge-free compressor operation
Installation time is approximately 12 hours.
Complete systems are smog legal per California Air Resources Board (CARB).
CARB Executive Order # D-213-17
Hardware kit: 4FL100-001 includes spare/replacement bolts and other hardware for supercharger mounting.
This Supercharger Kit is designed to be used on stock applications, as Vortech will only provide a tune for the stock motor with stock exhaust or most aftermarket cat-back exhaust systems. If your vehicle is no longer stock and has been upgraded with an aftermarket throttle body, cold air intake, headers, off-road mid-pipe, etc..., Vortech will not be able to provide a tune for your modifications. Modified cars will require custom tuning. Also, not all ECU Box Codes are covered by existing Vortech tune files. We recommend calling in with your ECU Box Code prior to complete system purchase to verify tuning is available for the specific box code in your car. For example, vehicles with ECU codes of RKN, MDE, PTP, or JRX will not be supported by Vortech, custom tuning will be required for operation.