Safely increase your GT's horsepower from 215 to 290 and torque from 265 lb./ft. to 345 lb./ft.
Systems are available with the V-3 Si (internally lubricated) supercharger.
High Output Supercharger Systems
The increased boost level, high output supercharger system, features a fully integrated air to water aftercooler approach to charge cooling. This system will increase horsepower from from 215 to 323 and torque from 265 lb./ft. to 365 lb./ft. Charge cooled systems require a battery relocation kit: 8N150-010 (sold separately).
- Vortech V-3 gear driven supercharger provides quiet operation and unmatched reliability
- Technologically advanced, high-efficiency impeller and housing design developed in Vortech's supercharger test cell
- Fuel management upgrade includes high-flow fuel pump and a fuel management unit (FMU)
- Integrated air/water, dual-pass charge cooler configuration allows for additional horsepower gains and features maintenance-free design(High output systems)
- Inlet and discharge duct connections utilize heat resistant silicon sleeves and premium quality stainless steel clamps
- OEM-type aluminum mounting bracket for "factory-installed" appearance and rigidity
- High-flow bypass valve provides surge-free compressor operation
Installation time is rated at 12-14 hours.
Complete systems are smog legal per California Air Resources Board (CARB).
Tuner Kits and Supercharger Options
Tuner kits are the same as complete systems except without the fuel system upgrades or ECM reprogramming. This allows for custom tuning and fuel modifications that the custom tuner or racer may prefer. Vortech has supercharger options for various types of racing or boost level. For continued use, such as road racing, the V-2 series superchargers share the engine's oiling system. This approach is more suitable for continued boost conditions and allows for the addition of an oil cooler or filter. Call the Vortech Tech Line for complete information on the many upgrades and options available.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov
CARB Compliance: CARB EO Complete systems are smog legal per California Air Resources Board (CARB). CARB Executive Order # D-213-33 Any modification or purchase of items that modifies CARB EO Certified complete systems is prohibited by California law.