The products depicted on this page are for informational purposes only, and are not for sale directly through Vortech or Paxton Superchargers. This page is dedicated to the 2003-2004 Mercury Marauder Supercharger Systems manufactured by our 3rd Party Manufacturer - ADTR Performance. To purchase the products depicted on this page, please contact our 3rd Party Manufacturer - ADTR Performance.
Finally! A supercharger system that’s a true bolt on for your 2003-2004 Mercury Marauder!
- Vortech Superchargers self-lubricated V-3 Si-Trim Supercharger with 3.6" pulley and mounting bracketry
- Mandrel bent aluminum intercooler piping with 4-ply Vibrant silicone couplers and T-bolt style clamps standard
- High flow front mount air-to-air intercooler core with bracketry
- NGK spark plugs, PCV modification kit, ADTR belt tensioner tool
- Aeromotive 340 LPH fuel pump, 39# fuel injectors,and Vortech fuel pump voltage booster
- Blow-through SCT slot-style mass air flow sensor and wiring harness
- Vortech Maxflow Race Bypass Valve with filter (vent to atmosphere).
- Coolant reservoir, coolant crossover tube modifications, lower radiator hose and power steering reservoir relocation kits
- Cooling fan shroud with mounts, air intake heat shield, high flow K&N cone filter and everything needed for installation
Normal production time is 4-6 weeks, as all systems are built to order (There are no refunds on custom built orders). Coating or polishing on intercooler, intercooler piping and supercharger head unit available at an additional charge. Available options can be found in a drop-down menu on the ADTR website. (Note: ceramic or heat extraction coating takes an additional 2-3 weeks for production)
More boost, as well as higher output race systems are available for purchase, but are recommended only for use with built engines! Anything over 450 hp should be consider upgrading and building an engine with forged internal components.
The ADTR street system typically produces ~420 rear wheel horsepower depending on supporting modifications and octane of fuel used. ADTR's 2003 Marauder test vehicle in street trim put down 427 rear wheel horsepower and 390 lb. feet of torque on 91 octane fuel with 7 psi of boost through a stock bottom end and a stock transmission. The only additional modifications to the Supercharging System were Stainless Works long tube headers with high-flow catalytic convertors and Stainless Works cat-back exhaust system.For more information on this system, and others from this Third Party Manufacturer, click the following link: ADTR Performance.