- This system requires the installer to supply a high volume fuel pump and properly jetted 4150 style carburetor unit (with mechanical secondaries)
- We have verified this kit to fit on 1964-1972 Chevelle / Malibu models equipped with a cowl induction hood. Minor bottom-side hood support modifications may be required depending upon the type of intake manifold installed on the engine.
- This kit may also fit other Chevrolet models, but has not been confirmed
- Horsepower gains (depending on boost levels, engine volumetric efficiency etc.): 30-75%+
- Supplied pulley ratio will produce approximately 5-6 psi at 5000 rpm on a mildly modified 454" engine
- Installation time: 4-10 hours depending on application
- V7 YSi supercharger with 3.33" pulley 10-rib (CW rotation; straight discharge)
- Cast aluminum mounting bracket with all necessary hardware
- New twin 1/2" thick billet aluminum mounting plates for rigid supercharger attachment
- Supercharger drive:
- Belt tensioner with dual bearing, billet aluminum idler pulley
- Includes 61.8” 10-rib belt, billet aluminum accessory drive crank pulley (3 groove) with hard anodize finish and spacer for use with long water pump spacing
- 10-rib billet aluminum supercharger crank pulley with hard anodize finish (7” diameter)
- Available drive component accessories to convert to 36 or 50mm wide 8mm pitch cog drive. See optional components below for part numbers
- 3.5” diameter cast aluminum discharge tube assembly with clamps, silicone sleeves and hardware
- Supercharger oil drain assembly
- Supercharger oil feed assembly
- Cast aluminum carburetor enclosure assembly (use with 4150 Holley or Demon Carburetor)
- Enclosure features front and rear –8 fuel inlet ports as well as multiple locations for pressure/vacuum connections. Linkage arms, splined shaft, and left/right hand spherical rod ends are included for simple throttle connection and adjustment.
- Optional fuel line kits are available. They include custom bent stainless steel lines, billet -8 bulkhead adapter with fuel pressure port and plug, -8/-6 junction tee, aluminum swivel hose ends and USCG approved fuel hose. See optional components below for part numbers.
These Systems are NOT CARB legal, and are legal in California only for racing vehicles which may never be used upon a highway (off-road use only). Installation of this part on an emissions controlled vehicle driven on public roads and highways is likely to violate U.S Law regarding motor vehicle emissions.