The Sixth-Gen Camaro SS is a serious contender - lighter, sleeker, and more aggressive, the new SS and its LT1 engine is just begging for some efficient Vortech Supercharged boost to be added under the hood. Chevy fanatics, Vortech has answered your call! With a street system that is quick and easy to install, and the ability to upgrade to the V-7 YSi Supercharger for applications up to and exceeding 1,200+ horsepower, Vortech Superchargers has all the horsepower and boost you have been waiting for! Do yourself a favor - take a ride in a Vortech Supercharged car and permanently change your perception of performance.
Sixth-Gen Camaro Tuner Kit Contents
V-3 Si compressor with 34 tooth pulley:
• 3.60" jackshaft input pulley; 30 tooth output
• Manifold boost pressure: 7-7.5 psig @ redline on stock engine
Air inlet assembly:
• K&N air filter
• Stainless steel exhaust heat shield
• Crankcase breather hose and connections
Mounting bracket assembly:
• Billet aluminum and steel supercharger plates. Rigid mount features multiple position idler location for a wide range of belt and pulley fits.
• Idlers, drive belts and all hardware.
• Welded air/air charge cooler ( 18.7” L x 15” T x 3” core ) with integrated brackets and MAF provision.
• Mandrel bent aluminum charge tubes for high flow and minimal weight
• Stainless steel clamps
• Silicone sleeves
• Plug-and-play MAF sensor extension harness
• Vortech Maxflow Race Bypass Valve with filter
Misc. release notes:
• Tuner kits do not include MAP sensor or ECU programmer. Custom ECU programming will be required.
• Installation time is rated at 7-10 hours
• Optional drive pulley ( cog ) ratios available (NOTE- pulley removal may reduce or void the supercharger unit warranty)
• Tuner kits are not emissions legal for on-road use