The time is now. Vortech Superchargers continue their dominance of the Coyote market with the release of Manual and Automatic Transmission Tuner Kits for the 2020 5.0L Mustang GT.
These systems include the self-lubricated Vortech V-3 JT-Trim Supercharger, and feature the unmatched efficiency and reliability you have come to expect from a Vortech Supercharger, plus the ability to support up to 1,000 horsepower in your Coyote-powered Mustang.
Tuner Kit features include:
- V-3 JT-Trim Supercharger with 3.60" pulley for 7.5-8.5 psi @ redline on stock engine
- Billet Aluminum and Steel supercharger mounting bracket assembly redesigned for the 2018-2020 Mustang GT. Features multiple position idler location for a wide range of belt and pulley options.
- Highly efficient air-to-air charge cooler exhibits significantly greater cooling effectiveness vs. competitor's poorly designed "small but tall" units.
- Mandrel bent 3.0" and 3.5" aluminum discharge ducting designed specifically around the 2018 GT for high flow and minimal weight. Includes 98mm MAF housing configured for "blow-through" use, and features flow straightening technology.
- Air inlet duct mates to OEM airbox, or some aftermarket CAI kits. Optional Carbon inlet duct also available.
4FQ218-330JT Tuner Kit, 2018-2020 5.0L Mustang GT w/V-3 JT-Trim S/C, Satin Finish
4FQ218-334JT Tuner Kit, 2018-2020 5.0L Mustang GT w/V-3 JT-Trim S/C, Black Finish
4FQ218-338JT Tuner Kit, 2018-2020 5.0L Mustang GT w/V-3 JT-Trim S/C, Polished Finish
Complete 2020 Model Year Systems Coming Soon.
Now more than ever, no power adder company takes the Coyote powerplant to the next level of performance like Vortech Superchargers - The Most Trusted Brand In Supercharging For Over 30 Years.