The group of performance-minded enthusiasts at MOPAR have built something that demands attention. The current model HEMI powerplants are some of the most potent factory engines available today. The extremely capable 6.4L HEMI engines have no trouble making power, and benefit greatly from the added boost available from a Vortech Supercharger System. The new 2015-2019 6.4L HEMI Supercharging Systems from Vortech Superchargers are now available and ready to transform your 6.4L into a Hellcat eating monster, and do so safely and while staying 100% smog-legal!
- - V-3 Si-Trim CCW Rotation Supercharger
- - Billet aluminum mounting plate assembly includes idlers, drive belt and all hardware. Mount features extended serpentine drive with secondary cog drive
- - Air-to-Water Charge Cooler increases performance and reliability of supercharger system. Large core will support over 1,000 HP, and includes Aluminum Discharge Tube, OE Hellcat water reservoir tank with hoses, clamps and plumbing, compact water circulation pump for closed loop cooling, and aluminum heat exchanger (22.6" x 9.5" x 2.5"), silicone couplers and stainless steel hose clamps
- - Vortech Maxflow Race BOV
- - Drive Pulley combination 3.60" serpentine pulley, 32 tooth secondary drive pulley, 30 tooth supercharger pulley
- - Re-useable, high flow air cleaner
- - Fuel enrichment & tuning components include:
- - OEM Hellcat Fuel Injectors (65lb/hr @ 58psi)
- - Vortech Maxflow Fuel Pump Voltage Booster
- - OEM Mopar 3-BAR Map Senor
- - Livernois "MyCalibrator" Handheld with Vortech tune file for 91 Octane pump gas
2015-2019 6.4L Complete System Part Numbers
4CM218-010L 2015-2019 6.4L Challenger, Satin Finish
4CM218-014L 2015-2019 6.4L Challenger, Black Finish
4CM218-018L 2015-2019 6.4L Challenger, Polished Finish
4CM218-030L 2015-2019 6.4L Charger, Satin Finish
4CM218-034L 2015-2019 6.4L Charger, Black Finish
4CM218-038L 2015-2019 6.4L Charger, Polished Finish
Complete Systems are 50-State Emissions Legal per California Air Resources Board Executive Order #D-213-39.
Systems allow retention of all factory safety features and vehicle accessories.
Installation time is 10-14 hours
5.7L Complete Systems Coming Mid-2020.
Vortech Engineering, an AirPower Group company, engineers efficient, high technology air management solutions for automotive, marine, industrial, aeronautical, and other motorsports applications.