Latest Revision Small Block Chevy Supercharger System
Vortech Superchargers now offers Small Block Chevy owners a way to easily make more power while still retaining Air Conditioning and Power Steering if needed. Utilizing a V-3 Si-Trim compressor capable of up to 775 HP and a 10-rib belt drive assembly, this new more compact Vortech Centrifugal Supercharger system has smallest footprint and is specifically designed for stock to mid-level modified engines. Available for most 283-383c.i. SBC engines with stock or aftermarket heads, the Vortech Superchargers SBC Latest Revision Supercharger kit will change your SBC’s attitude.
Latest Revision SBC Supercharger System - Features Include:
-V-3 Si compressor using 3.33 SC drive pulley supports up to 775 HP
-Billet Aluminum and Steel mounting plate configuration
-Includes Discharge Tube and Vortech Maxflow race bypass valve
-Air inlet assembly includes Roto-molded intake ducting and 3.5” x 7” cone air filter
-Drive assembly includes Tensioner, 10-rib 6” diameter Crank pulley and 10-rib belt
-Includes all Silicone Sleeves, Reducers, Stainless-steel clamps, and hardware
-Carburetor Hat, base, retainer, and gasket
-Designed for use with BBB Industries Alternator, AC Delco Water Pump & Crank Pulley, Vintage Air or Sanden A/C Compressor and Tuff Stuff P/S pump
Misc. release notes:
• Installation time is rated 4-6 hours
• Air conditioning unit, power steering unit, and alternator will have to be purchased separately (not provided by Vortech).
• Front Accessories Drive Parts, Verified Fitment • Vintage Air A/C Compressor Part # 046768-MTR or Sanden SD7 7176
• AC Delco Crank Pulley Part # 10055879
• AC Delco Water Pump Part # 19417097
• AC Delco Water Pump Pulley Part # 194118448
• BBB Industries Alternator Part # N7861-7 (Alternator plug positioned at 7 o’clock)
• AC Delco Alternator Pigtail Part # 88987962
• Tuff Stuff P/S Pump Part # 6170AL (GM Type II – Bottom Pressure Port)
• AC Delco Power Steering Pump Pulley Part # 12568997
• Must use electric cooling fan. Mechanical fan not design to work with this kit.
• Must use Holley/ QFT Q-Series 750 CFM Blow-Thu 4150 type or equivalent Carburetor to work with supplied Carb Hat. Recommended Holley/ QFT Carburetor P/N: Q-750-BAN
Optional Air Conditioning and Power Steering Configurations (Mounting Only):
4GP111-071 - Air Conditioning- Mounting plates, 6-rib belt, spacers, and hardware
4GP118-050 - Power Steering- 6-rib belt, spacers, and hardware
Tuner Kits are NOT CARB legal, and are legal in California only for racing vehicles which may never be used upon a highway (off-road use only). Installation of this part on a vehicle driven on public roads and highways is likely to violate U.S Law regarding motor vehicle emissions.