Safely increase your GT's horsepower from 260 to 402 and torque from 302 lb./ft. to 400 lb./ft.
Available with V-3 internally lubricated supercharger.
High Output Supercharger Systems
The increased boost level, high output supercharger system, features a fully integrated air to water aftercooler approach to charge cooling. This system will increase horsepower from 260 to 402 and will increase torque from 302 lb./ft. to 400 lb./ft. Charge-cooled systems require a battery relocation kit, 8N150-010 (sold separately).
- Vortech gear driven supercharger with SQ technology provides nearly silent operation and unmatched reliability
- Technologically advanced, high-efficiency impeller and housing design developed in Vortech's supercharger test cell
- Fuel management upgrade includes high-flow fuel pump, high-capacity fuel injectors, and EDM Chip
- Integrated air/water, dual-pass charge cooler configuration allows for additional horsepower gains and features maintenance-free design (High output systems)
- Oil feed and oil drain assemblies deliver the best possible lubrication and cooling for the supercharger, even under sustained boost conditions
- Inlet and discharge duct connections utilize heat resistant silicon sleeves and premium quality stainless steel clamps
- OEM-type aluminum mounting bracket for "factory-installed" appearance and rigidity
- High-flow bypass valve provides surge-free compressor operation
Complete systems are smog legal per California Air Resources Board (CARB).
Hardware kit: 4FL100-001 includes spare/replacement bolts and other hardware for supercharger mounting.
This Supercharger Kit is designed to be used on stock applications, as Vortech will only provide a tune for the stock motor with stock exhaust or most aftermarket cat-back exhaust systems. If your vehicle is no longer stock and has been upgraded with an aftermarket throttle body, cold air intake, headers, off-road mid-pipe, etc..., Vortech will not be able to provide a tune for your modifications. Modified cars will require custom tuning. Also, vehicles with ECU codes of RKN or MDE will not be supported by Vortech, custom tuning will be required for operation.
Tuner Kits and Supercharger Options
Tuner kits are the same as complete systems except without any fuel system upgrades or ECM reprogramming. This allows for custom tuning and fuel mods that the tuner or racer may prefer.
Vortech has supercharger options for various types of racing and boost levels. For continued use, such as road racing, the V-2 series superchargers use an engine oil integrated system that can be cooled or filtered, depending on application. Call the Vortech Tech Line for complete information on the many upgrades available.