The products depicted on this page are for informational purposes only, and are not for sale directly through Vortech or Paxton Superchargers. This page is dedicated to the 2005-2007 C6 Corvette Supercharger Systems manufactured by our 3rd Party Manufacturer - East Coast Supercharging. To purchase the products depicted on this page, please contact our 3rd Party Manufacturer - East Coast Supercharging.
2005-2007 6.0 Liter LS2 Corvette Supercharger Systems
With the ECS LS2 Supercharger System, you get more. A lot more. This system has helped set several national C6 records in both 1/4 mile and 1/2 mile racing, and has proven itself for thousands of miles on Corvettes around the world.
The most complete system on the market, it was designed to work with your factory cooling system (Even on Z51s and Z06s), and retains provision for factory (or aftermarket) oil coolers. Also included are items that greatly add to reliability such as heavy duty belt tensioners and steel double bearing idlers, as well as stainless steel hardware, high quality silicone hoses and high grade, stainless steel t-bolt clamps.
A Superior Belt System
When you install a supercharging system on your C6, you dramatically increase the load on the vehicle's belt system. That’s why ECS start their C6 system by addressing one of the most critical aspects of a centrifugal supercharging system – by including a super strong, custom belt tensioner that is designed specifically to handle the increased belt load, along with zinc coated steel, double walled ball bearing idlers to replace the factory plastic idlers.
Strong and Functional Brackets
ECS uses a proprietary bracket system that provides the most belt wrap possible, while still being user friendly enough to enable easy and fast belt changes when necessary. The ECS brackets are made from 3/4" billet aluminum and include steel idlers along with a stout slide idler, allowing maximum belt wrap and traction.
The Highest Efficiency Intercooler
The C6 Corvette is a “front breather”. Meaning all the air that cools your radiator and AC condenser passes through the nose of the car. That’s why ECS started from scratch when designing our C6 intercooler. The large 17" x 3.5" x 8" core has proven to support more than 1200 hp, and still provides adequate airflow across the front of the car to allow your A/C and cooling systems to keep the car operating as it should, without the added cost of a larger radiator and fans. With the ECS intercooler, you won’t need to scoop additional air from the bottom of the car in the attempt to manage heat. Doing this only causes lift on the nose of the car and disturbs the air flow as it was designed in the C6. The intercooler features a 3" inlet and a 4" outlet to maximize cooling and airflow that is so critical to your supercharged Corvette.
Top Rated Materials
ECS believes that quality is in the details…that’s why they utilize only the top materials…stainless steel hardware, brand new flow matched injectors, zinc coated steel idlers, 6061 aluminum ducting, stainless steel t-bolt hose clamps, high quality 4-ply silicone hoses, lifetime air filters. ECS believes in doing it right the first time.
Head Unit Options
The Paxton NOVI 1500 has been the core of the ECS C6 system for a number of years. This head unit features a self contained oiling system, and super quiet operation, making it the top option for most enthusiasts.
Possibly the best feature of the NOVI 1500, is the scalable power it provides. It will provide 500-600 rear wheel horsepower on otherwise stock C6’s, but when uncorked, it can provide enough boost to generate more than 800 rear wheel horsepower on a properly set up engine.If you are looking to support above what the base NOVI 1500 can support, the included bracket system is compatible with several other Paxton NOVI head units to support upwards of 1,300+ whp depending on the application. The standard ECS C6 brackets will work with the following head units:
*Oil fed units require -4AN feed line and 1/2" or -8AN drain line
All available in Black or Polished finishes.
System Contents & Features:
- System adds approximately 200hp to otherwise stock vehicles, and the capability to deliver far more on modified Corvettes.
- Belt driven NOVI centrifugal superchargers provide unmatched reliability and power delivery
- Fuel management upgrade includes a ECS Fuel Pump Booster and 60# injectors for safe, reliable operation
- Complete system fits under stock hood
- Crank pin kit and new GM Crank bolt included
- PCV oil separator to eliminate oil vapor from intake
- ECS Valve Cover Breather
- Billet aluminum supercharger mounting bracket assembly includes idler, drive belt and all necessary hardware
- High-flow, reusable air filter
- Air inlet restrictor plate integrated into system provides greater low RPM hp & torque while maintaining safe peak RPM boost levels
- Inlet and discharge duct connections utilize heat-resistant silicon sleeves and premium quality stainless steel t-bolt clamps
- Genuine Tial Q or Qr Blowoff Valve
- Compatible with factory OBD II engine management systems
- Heavy duty belt tensioners and fixed idlers with double walled ball bearing idlers to ensure proper belt tracking and traction
- Kit comes with new NGK TR-6 spark plugs LS2/3 Cars or TR-7IX LS7 Cars
- New 160 degree thermostat to ensure adequate cooling
- 6061 aluminum ducting with proper MAF locations
- All Kits available in black or polished finish
- One year limited warranty on 1500SL and 2200 H/D Superchargers
- Two year limited warranty on ECS Kit Components
Please note: These systems will require ECM programming. Tuner kits do not include the fuel pump, fuel injectors, or ECM tuning.
Power output could be much greater with custom tuning and/or on higher octane fuel.
Recommended power support for belt drive:
6-Rib: 500whp to 700whp
8-Rib: 700whp to 900whp
10-Rib: 900whp+For more information on this system, and others from this Third Party Manufacturer, click the following link: East Coast Supercharging.