Add to wishlist
With huge potential increases in horsepower and torque, Paxton's Dodge Viper GTS Coupe & RT/10 Tuner Kits are the ultimate bolt-on package. From the legendary NOVI 2000 gear-driven centrifugal supercharger to the integrated air-to-water, dual pass charge cooler you'll have power on demand at any time. It's easy to see why Paxton has been a supercharging tradition spanning more than five decades.
- NOVI 2000 gear-driven supercharger provides quiet operation with unmatched dependability
- High-flow bypass valves provides surge-free compressor operation
- Oil feed and oil drain assemblies deliver the best possible lubrication and cooling for the supercharger, even under sustained boost conditions
- Inlet and discharge duct connections utilize heat-resistant silicon sleeves and premium quality stainless steel clamps
- High-strength billet aluminum supercharger mounting plate assembly
- Supercharger drive system includes the necessary belts, pulleys, and belt tensioner
- Integrated air-to-water, dual pass charge cooler configuration allows for additional horsepower gains and features a closed loop, maintenance-free design
- High-flow, reusable air filter
- Compatible with factory OBD II engine management systems
For higher-horsepower, custom-tuned installations we recommend a tuner kit, which does not include a fuel enrichment or tuning components. This requires you or your installer to provide custom calibration and the required fuel components. The NOVI 2000 supercharger included with the tuner kit is capable of up to 1,000HP on modified vehicles. Call Paxton or your dealer for more information.
Not Smog Legal in California
Tuner Kits are NOT CARB legal, and are legal in California only for racing vehicles which may never be used upon a highway (off-road use only). Installation of this part on a vehicle driven on public roads and highways is likely to violate U.S Law regarding motor vehicle emissions.
Attention Export Customers: US Spec Vehicles Only
Complete Paxton supercharger systems are intended for use on vehicles made and operated in the USA. Fitment of these systems to vehicles not made and operated in the USA may require modification and/or custom tuning.