- Vortech gear driven supercharger with SQ technology provides quiet operation and unmatched reliability
- V-3 supercharger features self-contained lubrication
- Technologically advanced, high-efficiency impeller and housing design developed in Vortech's supercharger test cell
- Fuel management upgrade includes high-flow fuel pump and fuel management unit (FMU)
- Complete systems include 6AL-BTM MSD ignition system
- Inlet and discharge duct connections utilize heat resistant silicon sleeves and premium quality stainless steel clamps
- OEM-type cast aluminum mounting bracket for "factory-installed" appearance and rigidity
- High-flow bypass valve provides surge-free compressor operation
Upgrades and Spare Parts
- Race Equipment
- Supercharger Compressor Upgrades
- Supercharger Pulleys, 8 rib pulley sets, 10 rib pulley sets and Cog drive pulleys (see Pulleys and Belts)
- Fuel pumps and system upgrades
- Fuel Management Units
- Boost Timing Master
- 5A102-029 - The Maxflow¬ fuel pump booster increases voltage to the fuel pump for increased flow to the injectors. FPB2 is microprocessor controlled and is preprogrammed for the new 5.0.
- 5A102-030 - The FPB1 Maxflow¬ fuel pump booster is like the 2 version but has a fixed voltage increase without programmability. Can be operated with a pressure switch.
- Bypass and Blowoff valves
- Supercharger oil cooler
- Hardware kit: 4FG100-001 includes replacement bolts and other hardware for supercharger mounting.
Installation time is rated at 7 hours.
Complete systems are smog legal per California Air Resources Board (CARB).
Tuner Kits and Supercharger Options
Tuner kits are the same as complete systems except without the fuel system upgrades or ECM reprogramming. This allows for custom tuning and fuel modifications that the custom tuner or racer may prefer. Vortech has supercharger options for various types of racing or boost level. For continued use, such as road racing, the V-2 series superchargers share the engine's oiling system. This approach is more suitable for continued boost conditions and allows for the addition of an oil cooler or filter. Call the Vortech Tech Line for complete information on the many upgrades and options available.