Add to wishlist
The GM LS Engine is currently one of the most popular engine swap powerplants in the world. From the street to the track, pro touring to pro drifting, the LS has established itself to be a fantastic platform to swap into just about anything. Now Vortech Engineering allows you to take your LS even further with the new Universal LS-Swap Series of Supercharging Systems.
Vortech is proud to announce the release of a new single belt LS-Truck FEAD supercharging system. This new budget-minded system is designed for vehicles equipped with fuel injected or carbureted Chevrolet engines using LS1, LS2 style manifold and LS Truck FEAD.
- Designed for vehicles equipped with fuel injected Chevrolet engines using LS1, LS2 style manifold and LS Truck FEAD.
- V-3 SCi Supercharger with 3.60” 6-Rib pulley included (Other compressors and pulleys available)
- Billet Aluminum and steel supercharger mounting plates provide rigid supercharger mounting, with multiple idler mounting locations for a wide range of belt and pulley combinations.
- 6-Rib serpentine drive provides single belt drive for simplicity & multiple pulley options.
- Mandrel-Bent aluminum discharge ducting with Maxflow Race Bypass Valve
- Includes all necessary silicone couplers, clamps, and high quality hardware
- Easy 4-6 Hour Installation
Summary and notes:
- This is a “universal” LS Swap supercharger kit designed for vehicles equipped with LS-style Chevrolet engines using LS1,LS2 style Intake manifold and LS Truck FEAD.
- Fitment of supplied belt assumes OEM truck FEAD pulley diameters. Alternate (customer-supplied) belt length may be required on some applications.
- Depending on vehicle, engine cooling hose adjustment or fabrication may be required
- Kits do not include fuel or timing accommodations. Fuel system upgrades and custom ECU programming will be required
- V-3 SCi supercharger with 3.60” 6-rib pulley (CW rotation, curved discharge, passenger side mount)
- Billet aluminum base mounting bracket with all necessary hardware
- 3/8” thick nickel plated steel supercharger mounting plate for rigid supercharger attachment
- High-grade mounting hardware
- Supercharger air inlet filter
- Mandrel bent aluminum discharge tube with clamps and silicone sleeves
- Vortech Maxflow Race Bypass Valve with filter
- Installation time approximately 4-6 hours
- Supplied pulley ratio will produce approximately 6-8 psi @ redline on an otherwise stock engine (dependent on exhaust type and engine displacement).
The following is a list of items that are not included, but may be purchased separately
- Various size driven pulleys to choose from (contact Vortech technical department for proper application match)
- Vortech # 2A036-348: Supercharger drive pulley 6-rib 3.48“ diameter
- Vortech # 2A036-333: Supercharger drive pulley 6-rib 3.33“ diameter
- Vortech # 2A036-312: Supercharger drive pulley 6-rib 3.125“ diameter
- Vortech # 2A036-287: Supercharger drive pulley 6-rib 2.87“ diameter
- Vortech # 2A036-262: Supercharger drive pulley 6-rib 2.62“ diameter
- Above pulley sizes will require the use of a different length supercharger drive belt
- No tuning provided
- This application is not CARB Legal