Add to wishlist
The Paxton NOVI 1500 model, with its highly advanced computer designed gears feature an optimized helical profile which allows for quieter operation while providing superior performance. These units feature a 3.6:1 internal step-up ratio and are direct bolt-on replacements for some other NOVI units, including the 1200, 1220, 2200, and SL versions of the same units. The supercharger uses the quieter helical cut gears (3.61:1 ratio). The NOVI 1500 Supercharger is capable of up to 950HP on modified vehicles. Superior 75% peak efficiency is ideal for latest generation of improved breathing, high-power street and strip engines.
- Internal Step-Up Ratio: 3.61:1
- Max Speed: 55,000 RPM (limited to 52,000 on 1500SL Models)
- Max Boost: 26 PSI
- Max Flow: 1,400 CFM
- Max Power: 950 HP
- Peak Efficiency: 75%
Performance specs apply to units equipped with heavy duty gearcase.
- Discharge OD: 2.75"
- Inlet OD: 3.75"
- Discharge ID: 2.38"
- Inducer Diameter: 3.51"
The supercharger of choice for street/strip vehicles with modified engines
- Helical cut gear
- Available with straight or curved discharge and clockwise or counterclockwise rotation
- Part numbers below do not include drive pulley
- 8.75" Wide, 9.44" Tall, 5.52" Deep (not including input shaft)