- 10-rib design allows for maximum belt traction and stability
- Compatible with existing 2016-2017 Chevrolet Camaro SS Vortech supercharger system components
- High-performance supercharger drive for street and/or race applications
- Dedicated 10-rib configuration replaces standard Vortech 6-rib / jackshaft supercharger drive and tensioner for customers who wish to increase their drive capability
- Steel, SFI approved race-spec replacement crank damper pulley manufactured by ATI Performance Products (-001 assembly only)
- Hard anodized billet aluminum 10-rib supercharger pulley (3.47") and crank pulley (7.0")
- 56.8" 10-rib supercharger drive belt (2A041-568)
- Multi-position, automatic belt tensioner assembly
- Replacement tensioner mounting plate, idlers, and idler spacers
- All necessary mounting hardware
- Stainless steel replacement radiator tube assembly
- S/C Pulleys - 2A031-333 (3.33"), 2A031-312 (3.12"), 2A031-295 (2.95")
- Crank Pulleys - 4MA018-041 (6.0"), 4MA018-061 (7.8")
- Belt/Pulley Fitment Guide:
Crank Pulley S/C Pulley Belt 7.80" 3.60", 3.47" 2A041-579 7.80" 3.12", 3.33" 2A041-572 7.80" 2.95" 2A041-568 7.00" 3.60", 3.47", 3.33" 2A041-568 7.00" 3.12", 2.95" Gates K100554
- Custom ECM programming and fuel / ignition system upgrades will be required. This applies any time the supercharger drive pulley ratio is changed to any size other than what was originally supplied in the complete supercharger kit.
- Pairing of this system with any non-H/D supercharger may cause supercharger unit failure if drive ratios are not selected carefully.
- Supercharger pulley removal may reduce or void the supercharger unit warranty.
- Pulley diameter changes: Careful size selection is mandatory for proper engine and supercharger longevity. Contact Vortech Tech Support for assistance with impeller speed calculations if necessary.
- For applications exceeding 12 psig, the following Vortech bypass Valves are recommended:
- Maxflow Mondo Bypass Valve, or
- Maxflow BV57 Valve, or
- Dual Maxflow Race Bypass or Race Blowoff Valves
- Installation time is rated at 3-6 hours
Recently Viewed Products