Add to wishlist
This supercharger systems for the 6.4L HEMI applications include the V-3 Si-Trim Supercharger with Vortech's air-to-water double pass charge cooler system, and allows for retention of all factory accessories.
The system uses Vortech's V-3 Si-Trim supercharger. Continued development in Vortech's Lab has resulted in the V-3 Si-Trim. The "i" stands for improved and with its new patented oil control system and state of the art centrifugal compressor stage this V-3 literally blows away the competition. Industry leading 78% adiabatic efficiency [SAE J1723 standard] means less heat is being generated, drive power is reduced and more net power is produced. Less heat also means better durability.
Vortech supercharger systems are a great value. Dollar for dollar, Vortech systems deliver more horsepower than virtually any other method of upgrade. Also, driven normally, gas mileage often increases rather than decrease.
Tuner kits are available for 2011-2012 Automatic and Manual Transmission vehicles.
- Vortech V-3 Si-Trim CCW gear driven centrifugal supercharger features an internal lubrication reservoir that does not require a connection between the engine oil pan and the compressor gear case... no oil line.
- The V-3 includes remote fluid drain hose (attached to supercharger) that allows for simple fluid changes without removing the supercharger from the vehicle
- Technologically advanced, high-efficiency impeller and housing design developed in our SAE J1723 compliant supercharger test cell. Centrifugal superchargers easily make more pressure and flow than a roots type blower and are much more efficient. Read our Roots vs Centrifugal comparison to see the numbers.
- Stealth Black Finish makes for stylish, OEM appearance once installed.
- Air/Water charge air cooler increases performance and reliability of supercharger system and includes:
- Welded charge air cooler core assembly with aluminum discharge ducting, compressor bypass valve,
silicone coupling sleeves and stainless steel clamps.
- Charge air cooler water tank with all necessary hoses, clamps, and fittings.
- Compact water circulation pump for closed loop cooling.
- Large capacity, dual pass water cooler (heat exchanger).
- Supercharger drive system includes all necessary belts and pulleys.
- Billet aluminum mounting plate assembly mounts the supercharger and power steering pump.
- High flow molded air inlet duct with re-usable high flow air filter.
Tuner Kits and Supercharger Options
Tuner kits are the same as complete systems except without the fuel system upgrades or ECM reprogramming. This allows for custom tuning and fuel modifications that the custom tuner or enthusiast may prefer. Vortech has supercharger options for various types of racing or boost level. Call the Vortech Tech Line for complete information on the many upgrades and options available.
Installation time is rated at 10-14 hours.
Tuner Kits are NOT CARB legal, and are legal in California only for racing vehicles which may never be used upon a highway (off-road use only). Installation of this part on a vehicle driven on public roads and highways is likely to violate U.S Law regarding motor vehicle emissions.