Add to wishlist
The Vortech supercharging system for the 2002-2003 GM Full Size Truck and SUV with the GM VORTEC 6.0L engine will impress you with the obvious attention to detail and fully integrated appearance. Increase your engine's horsepower from 300 to 415 and torque from 360 lb./ft. to 447 lb./ft.
- Vortech gear driven supercharger with SQ technology provides nearly silent operation and unmatched reliability
- Technologically advanced, high-efficiency impeller and housing design developed in Vortech's supercharger test cell
- Oil feed and oil drain assemblies deliver the best possible lubrication and cooling for the supercharger, even under sustained boost conditions
- Inlet and discharge duct connections utilize heat resistant silicon sleeves and premium quality stainless steel clamps
- OEM-type cast aluminum mounting bracket for "factory installed" appearance and rigidity
- High-flow bypass valve provides surge-free compressor operation
Not Compatible with Flex-Fuel Trucks
These systems are not compatible with Flex-Fuel trucks.
Tuner Kits are NOT CARB legal, and are legal in California only for racing vehicles which may never be used upon a highway (off-road use only). Installation of this part on a vehicle driven on public roads and highways is likely to violate U.S Law regarding motor vehicle emissions. Â