Safely increase your Bullitt's horsepower from 265 to 390 and torque from 305 lb./ft. to 396 lb./ft.
- Vortech gear driven supercharger with SQ technology provides quiet operation and unmatched reliability
- Technologically advanced, high-efficiency impeller and housing design developed in Vortech's supercharger test cell
- Fuel management upgrade includes high-flow fuel pump, high-capacity fuel injectors, and ECM Chip
- Integrated air/water, dual-pass charge cooler configuration allows for additional horsepower gains and features maintenance-free design(High output systems)
- Self lubricating V-3 supercharger does not require any oil lines to the engine.
- Inlet and discharge duct connections utilize heat resistant silicon sleeves and premium quality stainless steel clamps
- OEM-type aluminum mounting bracket for "factory-installed" appearance and rigidity
- High-flow bypass valve provides surge-free compressor operation
High Output Supercharger Systems
The increased boost level, high output supercharger system, features a fully integrated air to water charge cooler that increases air density for more power. This system will increase horsepower from 265 to 415 and will increase torque from 305 lb./ft. to 402 lb./ft. Charge cooled systems require a battery relocation kit: 8N150-010 (sold separately).
Installation time is rated at 10 hours. See manual for full installation instructions.
Complete systems are smog legal per California Air Resources Board (CARB).
This Supercharger Kit is designed to be used on stock applications, as Vortech will only provide a tune for the stock motor with stock exhaust or most aftermarket cat-back exhaust systems. If your vehicle is no longer stock and has been upgraded with an aftermarket throttle body, cold air intake, headers, off-road mid-pipe, etc..., Vortech will not be able to provide a tune for your modifications. Modified cars will require custom tuning. Also, not all ECU Box Codes are covered by existing Vortech tune files. We recommend calling in with your ECU Box Code prior to complete system purchase to verify tuning is available for the specific box code in your car. For example, vehicles with ECU codes of RKN, MDE, PTP, or JRX will not be supported by Vortech, custom tuning will be required for operation.