GM LS-Swap Supercharger Systems - Gen. 5 Camaro Based SystemPrevious Product Next Product
Add to wishlist
The GM LS Engine is currently one of the most popular engine swap powerplants in the world. From the street to the track, pro touring to pro drifting, the LS has established itself to be a fantastic platform to swap into just about anything. Now Vortech Engineering allows you to take your LS even further with the new Universal LS-Swap Series of Supercharging Systems.
This version of the LS-Swap Series is mounted on the Driver's Side of the engine, and based off the Gen. 5 Camaro SS front engine accessory drive (FEAD). This universal type Driver's Side Mounted LS-Swap Supercharging System includes the Supercharger head unit, compressor mounting components, and supercharger drive components.
***Due to the universal nature of this system, compressor bypass, air discharge, air inlet, and charge cooling components are not included. Example photo depicts additional parts not included with this system.
- Designed for racing and high horsepower custom street applications.
- Based on the 2010 Camaro SS damper and accessory FEAD configuration. May require custom spacing when matched with non-Camaro FEAD components.
- Compressor drive options include 10-Rib serpentine and 50mm cog drive. Both the 10-Rib serpentine and 50mm cog drive options provide superior grip for high horsepower support & multiple pulley options are available.
- V-7 YSi-Trim supercharger with either 3.80” 10-Rib pulley or 32 Tooth 50mm pulley (CW rotation, straight discharge, driver side mount)
- Multi-plate supercharger mounting bracket assembly features billet aluminum front and rear mounting plates, laser cut steel intermediate plate with billet aluminum spacers and high-grade hardware
Dedicated, stand-alone supercharger drive assembly offered with option of 10-Rib serpentine or 50mm cog drive, and includes Steel SFI-approved race-spec replacement damper pulley, hard anodized billet aluminum supercharger drive crank pulley (7" 10-Rib or 75 Tooth Cog).
- Supercharger drive belt tensioner varies by drive system; Automatic type tensioner included with 10-Rib serpentine drive system, Manual type tensioner included with 50mm cog drive system.
- Supercharger oil feed and oil drain line assemblies.
- High-grade mounting hardware.
Major components that are not included, but are necessary for proper system function and are to be supplied by the installer:
Supercharger Air Discharge Ducting
- Compressor Bypass/Blowoff Valve
Charge Air Cooler (if desired)
- Supercharger Air Inlet Ducting/Air Inlet Filter
- Larger fuel injectors
- High flow fuel pump
- Engine calibration
The following is a list of items that are not included, but may be purchased separately
- Various size driven pulleys to choose from (contact Vortech technical department for proper application match)
- Vortech # 2A031-380: Supercharger drive pulley 10-rib 3.80“ diameter
- Vortech # 2A031-370: Supercharger drive pulley 10-rib 3.70“ diameter
- Vortech # 2A031-360: Supercharger drive pulley 10-rib 3.60“ diameter
- Vortech # 2A031-347: Supercharger drive pulley 10-rib 3.47“ diameter
- Vortech # 2A031-333: Supercharger drive pulley 10-rib 3.33“ diameter
- Vortech # 2A031-312: Supercharger drive pulley 10-rib 3.12“ diameter
- Vortech # 4MA018-041: Crank Pulley 6.0" Diameter
- Vortech # 4MA018-061: Crank Pulley 7.8" Diameter
- Above pulley sizes will require the use of a different length supercharger drive belt
- No tuning provided
- This application is not CARB Legal