Paxton Automotive has responded to racers' needs with a complete Renegade Race Supercharger System including the bracket. The supercharger system utilizes a straight discharge NOVI-2000 supercharger equipped for race duty. The scroll is extrude honed for better air flow and the impeller is cryogenically treated for increased rigidity. The blower mounts to the driver's side of the vehicle using the Tri-Plate race bracket design. Air is routed through a mandrel bent discharge tube with two bypass valve mounting plates. An 8-inch crank pulley and 3.25-inch supercharger pulley are included with two 8-rib supercharger belts. Oil lines for the supercharger and a Renegade reducer sleeve are included, however, all additional fuel and air intake components must be supplied by the Renegade Racer.
- NOVI 2000 Race gear-driven supercharger provides quiet operation with unmatched dependability
- Oil Lubrication for the supercharger provides superior functionality and resists heat soak, even under sustained boost conditions
- Discharge duct connections utilize heat-resistant silicon sleeves and premium quality stainless steel clamps
- High-strength billet aluminum supercharger mounting plate assembly
- Supercharger drive system includes the necessary belts, and pulleys, and belt tensioner
- Compatible with factory OBD II engine management systems
Not Smog Legal in California
Tuner kits are not smog legal in California. Off-road use only.