WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov
4GL218-330LAdd to wishlist
Complete Systems - Included Components and Features
- V-3 Si Supercharger
- 3.33" driven pulley - 7-8 PSI at redline
- Fuel system upgrade includes a hand-held programmer (controls ignition timing and fuel enrichment) and replacement fuel injectors
- Molded air inlet ducting assembly features the Vortech logo, maintains factory appearance and employs the stock air box / MAF
- Factory appearing cast aluminum supercharger mounting bracket assembly includes idler, drive belt and all hardware
- Air/water charge cooler system. Charge cooler assembly includes:
- Welded aluminum charge cooler core with discharge tubes, Bosch compressor bypass valve, silicone elbow, sleeves and stainless steel clamps
- Charge cooler water storage tank with hoses, clamps and plumbing
- Compact water circulation pump for closed loop cooling
- Highly effective dual-pass water cooler
Installation time is approximately 12 hours.
Complete Systems (including Tuning) may not be compatible with vehicles with the following features or modifications:
- Flex-Fuel vehicles.
- Aftermarket wheel/tire combinations with larger-than-stock tire diameters
- Aftermarket stereo systems
Tuner Kits and Supercharger Options
Tuner kits are the same as complete systems except without any fuel system upgrades or ECM reprogramming. This allows for custom tuning and fuel mods that the tuner or racer may prefer.
Vortech has supercharger options for various types of racing and boost levels. For continued use, such as road racing, the V-2 series superchargers use an engine oil integrated system that can be cooled or filtered, depending on application. Call the Vortech Tech Line for complete information on the many upgrades available.
Complete systems are smog legal per California Air Resources Board (CARB).
1-Year Supercharger Limited Warranty
Included with all superchargers except race/heavy-duty models. More information (PDF).
3-Year Supercharger Limited Warranty
Available with V-3 superchargers (if purchased as part of a complete street-legal system) for an additional $50.00. Note: Tuner kits are only eligible for a 1-Year Warranty. More information (PDF).