For the enthusiast that knows the standard street system just isn't enough, the Vortech V-Power system is the answer. More boost and a 50% larger air-to-water charge cooler mean that it is ready to reach whatever your performance goals are with your 4.6L 3V Mustang.
Complete Systems - Included Components and Features
- V-3 Si Supercharger - 11 PSI at redline
- 3.60" drive pulley
- Maintains the factory automatic drive belt tensioner.
- Includes OEM quality A/C pulley, power steering pulley, alternator pulley, idlers and crank damper pulley
- Supplied Diablosport In-Tune programmer re-flashes the ECM with a safe, custom Vortech calibration for 91-octane fuel. Other benefits include:
- Live data monitoring and diagnostics
- Logging capability
- Reading and resetting DTC’s
- Fuel system upgrade includes:
- High flow 60 lb/hr replacement fuel injectors
- 255 lph "in-tank" fuel pump with harness. Used in conjunction with the OEM in-tank pump to provide a dual-pump configuration.
- Air inlet assembly includes:
- High-flow roto-molded ducts
- Silicone sleeves with stainless steel clamps
- 98 mm MAF meter housing and air filter with heat shield
- Diablosport MAF interface adapter for extended meter range
- Includes replacement engine coolant pipes and hose assemblies
- Billet aluminum supercharger mounting bracket assembly includes idlers, drive belt and all hardware
- Oversized charge cooler assembly includes:
- Special oversized charge cooler provides a 50% increase in flow area for higher flow with reduced pressure loss.
- Large capacity, dual pass water cooler. Dual pass design and increased volume allows for increased heat exchange and improved performance during extended heavy throttle operation.
- Molded silicone discharge elbow, Vortech race compressor bypass valve, silicone sleeves and stainless steel clamps
- Charge cooler surge tank with hoses, clamps and plumbing
- High-flow Bosch water circulation pump for closed loop cooling
Installation time is rated at approximately 12 hours
These systems are NOT CARB legal, and are legal in California only for racing vehicles which may never be used upon a highway (off-road use only). Installation of this part on a vehicle driven on public roads and highways is likely to violate U.S Law regarding motor vehicle emissions.
1-Year Supercharger Limited Warranty
Included with all superchargers except race/heavy-duty models. More information (PDF).
3-Year Supercharger Limited Warranty
Available with V-3 superchargers (if purchased as part of a complete street-legal system) for an additional $50.00. Note: Tuner kits are only eligible for a 1-Year Warranty. More information (PDF).
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov
CARB Compliance: This product is not available or legal for sale in California. Only CARB EO Certified complete systems may be purchase in the state of California. Any modification or purchase of items that modify CARB EO Certified complete systems is prohibited by California law. Please contact us directly for additional information.