The Vortech supercharger system for the 2005-2007 H2 will impress you with the obvious attention to detail and fully integrated appearance. Increase your horsepower from 316 to 436 and torque from 360 lb./ft. to 465 lb./ft
- Vortech gear driven supercharger with SQ technology provides quiet operation and unmatched reliability
- Technologically advanced, high-efficiency impeller and housing design developed in Vortech's supercharger test cell
- Fuel management upgrade includes high-capacity fuel injectors, high-flow fuel pump and a hand-held ECM re-programmer
- Integrated air/water, dual-pass charge cooler configuration allows for additional horsepower gains and features maintenance-free design
- Inlet and discharge duct connections utilize heat resistant silicon sleeves and premium quality stainless steel clamps
- OEM-type cast aluminum mounting bracket for "factory installed" appearance and rigidity
- High-flow bypass valve provides surge-free compressor operation
Not Compatible with Flex-Fuel Vehicles
These systems are not compatible with Flex-Fuel vehicles.
Installation time is approximately 12 hours.
Tuner Kits and Supercharger Options
Tuner kits are the same as complete systems except without any fuel system upgrades or ECM reprogramming. This allows for custom tuning and fuel mods that the tuner or racer may prefer.
Vortech has supercharger options for various types of racing and boost levels. For continued use, such as road racing, the V-2 series superchargers use an engine oil integrated system that can be cooled or filtered, depending on application. Call the Vortech Tech Line for complete information on the many upgrades available.
Complete systems are smog legal per California Air Resources Board (CARB).
3-Year Supercharger Limited Warranty
Available with V-3 superchargers (if purchased as part of a complete street-legal system) for an additional $50.00. Note: Tuner kits are only eligible for a 1-Year Warranty. More information (PDF).