- Vortech gear driven supercharger with SQ technology provides quiet operation and unmatched reliability
- Technologically advanced, high-efficiency impeller and housing design developed in Vortech's supercharger test cell
- Complete system fuel management upgrade includes high-flow fuel pump and fuel management unit (FMU)
- Complete systems include 6AL-BTM MSD ignition system
- Inlet and discharge duct connections utilize heat resistant silicon sleeves and premium quality stainless steel clamps
- OEM-type cast aluminum mounting bracket for "factory-installed" appearance and rigidity
- High-flow bypass valve provides surge-free compressor operation
Upgrades and Spare Parts
- Race Equipment
- Supercharger Compressor Upgrades
- Supercharger Pulleys, 8 rib pulley sets, 10 rib pulley sets and Cog drive pulleys (see Pulleys and Belts)
- Fuel pumps and system upgrades
- Fuel Management Units, and Super FMU
- Boost Timing Master
- Bypass and dump valves
- Supercharger oil cooler
- Hardware kit: 4FG100-001 includes replacement bolts and other hardware for supercharger mounting.
Installation time is rated at 7 hours.
These Systems are NOT CARB legal, and are legal in California only for racing vehicles which may never be used upon a highway (off-road use only). Installation of this part on a vehicle driven on public roads and highways is likely to violate U.S Law regarding motor vehicle emissions.
Tuner Kits and Supercharger Options
Tuner kits are the same as complete systems except without the fuel system upgrades or ECM reprogramming. This allows for custom tuning and fuel modifications that the custom tuner or racer may prefer. Vortech has supercharger options for various types of racing or boost level. For continued use, such as road racing, the V-2 series superchargers share the engine's oiling system. This approach is more suitable for continued boost conditions and allows for the addition of an oil cooler or filter. Call the Vortech Tech Line for complete information on the many upgrades and options available.