The Vortech supercharging system for the 2001-2002 GM Full Size Truck and SUV with the GM VORTEC 6.0L engine will impress you with the obvious attention to detail and fully integrated appearance. Increase your engine's horsepower from 300 to 415 and torque from 360 lb./ft. to 447 lb./ft.
- Vortech gear driven supercharger with SQ technology provides nearly silent operation and unmatched reliability
- Technologically advanced, high-efficiency impeller and housing design developed in Vortech's supercharger test cell
- Fuel management upgrade includes high-capacity fuel injectors(01-04), high-flow fuel pump(00-03), FMU(00) and a hand-held ECM re-programmer(00-04)
- Oil feed and oil drain assemblies deliver the best possible lubrication and cooling for the supercharger, even under sustained boost conditions
- Inlet and discharge duct connections utilize heat resistant silicon sleeves and premium quality stainless steel clamps
- OEM-type cast aluminum mounting bracket for "factory installed" appearance and rigidity
- High-flow bypass valve provides surge-free compressor operation
Complete Systems (including Tuning) may not be compatible with vehicles with the following features or modifications:
- Flex-Fuel vehicles.
- Aftermarket wheel/tire combinations with larger-than-stock tire diameters
- Aftermarket stereo systems